*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. choose your pokemon
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1279561-Macro-anthro-pokemon/cid/419026-choose-your-pokemon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1279561
A world filled with Morphic female and male pokemon who can change their size
Chapter #1

choose your pokemon

    by: zerosonicdrive
You are taking a walk in the forest, when you see a bright light. Deciding to Investigate you move towards the bushes the light seems to be comming from. on a closer inspection you realise that it's a portal linking from one world to another, curious, you step even closer to the portal to try and see whats on the other side. suddenly you feel the wind pick up from behind you. you quickly realise that it's the portal tring to pull you through.

you try with all your strengh to resist but it's just too strong. you fall through the portal into what feels like a large pit. you start to feel drousy and end up falling to sleep.

now, choose the pokemon you want to see.

You have the following choices:

1. pikachu

2. charmander

3. chikorita

4. vulpix

5. other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 zerosonicdrive (UN: x_sonic_x at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
zerosonicdrive has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1279561-Macro-anthro-pokemon/cid/419026-choose-your-pokemon