*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Welcome to the Island
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1285074-Trapped-on-Obeso-Island/cid/422078-Welcome-to-the-Island
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1285074
Five people are placed on an island that can change their weight.
Chapter #1

Welcome to the Island

    by: Lord Hugo Prosperio
The sun is shining brightly as the helicopter brings you and the other four contestants down to the landing platform. You each received a call from one Mr. Vincent Rush, a man who is famous for doing these reality tv type challanges to give away his vast fortune, but he didn't say what the object of this game was.

You each unload from the helicopter, the five of you lining up as Mr. Rush approaches you.

"The Contestants are as follows" bellows a voice from the beyond

"Julia Kenoff. Age 20, Height: 5 Foot 4, Current Weight: 98 Pounds.
Blond hair, blue eyes, average build for her weight. Chosen for her: Determination to win any challenge set to her"

"Adam Setter. Age 18, Height: 5 foot 10, Current Weight 155 Pounds.
Brown Hair, Hazel Eyes, Weight Lifter's Build. Chosen for His: looks

"Caitlin Hall. Age 19, Height: 4 foot 11, Current weight, 110 Pounds.
Red Hair, Green Eyes, Slightly Chubby Build. Chosen for her: Charisma

"Ian Jones. Age 21, Height: 6 foot 1, Current weight: 210 Pounds
Blond hair, Brown eyes, Weight Lifter's Build, Chosen for his: strength

"Lauren Cartwright. Age 20, Height: Five foot 7, Current weight: 109 Pounds
Strawberry Blonde hair, Hazel Eyes, Slender but strong build, Chosen for her: Speed"

Mr. Rush steps forward.

"Welcome contestants to Isla de la Obeso. The literal translation of this name is "Island of the Obese One" which, my friends, is why you are here."

This cause you to look at your other contestants, who share your look of bewilderment.

"Thanks to a good friend of mine, this island now lives up to its name. He has provided many, many items for our little game. They have dispersed on the island. Each of these items will either make you gain or lose weight. That is the object of the game friends. You will be changing your weight regardless of what happens, but the one who at the end of this week who is the lightest of the five of you will win the million dollars. The rest of you will become permanent residents of the island, cursed to fluctuate in weight until the day you die. It was all in the contracts, albiet worded slightly different."

"You think!" you shout "this is unfair. We all worked hard to be who we are, and you are going to change our lives forever, just for your entertainment."

He walks slowly over to you smiling. He places a small wrapped candy in your pocket, and laughs. "Why, yes. Do enjoy that candy whenever you get around to eating it, my dear friend. Anyway, as I was saying. You will all find cabins to sleep in around the island, and there are no creatures on this island who wish to harm you, so from this moment on, it is just you five, and the magical powers of the Island of the Obese. Good Luck, and may the thinnest person win!"

"Great, just great" you say as you look down at your current body, knowing that it soon would be different, somehow.

Speaking of which, just who exactly are you?

You have the following choices:

1. Julia Kenoff

2. Adam Setter

3. Caitlin Hall

4. Ian Jones

5. Lauren Carwright

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lord Hugo Prosperio (UN: starwars13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lord Hugo Prosperio has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1285074-Trapped-on-Obeso-Island/cid/422078-Welcome-to-the-Island