*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Where it began
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1314771-Shes-Hungry-Youre-Shrunk/cid/442146-Where-it-began
by Ashley
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1314771
You suddenly shrink to 2 inches. Females want to eat you.Please add.
Chapter #1

Where it began

    by: Ashley
Your name is Timothy Walters. 14 years old, mom, Helen, 2 sisters Erica 18 years old,13 year old Beth, girlfriend Lisa, and ex-girlfriend Stacy. Your pretty happy. That is until one day you black out and wake up hours later, when you do re awake you find yourself shrunk down to 2 inches in your room. You decide to go to Beth's room, she's usually been nice to you and probably would help you out. On your way to Beth's room Erica sees you and picks you up. "Hey Timothy." she says. You plead Erica to help you. She ignores your plea and tells you she is going to take you to school. Before you can object she puts you in her purse. You decide to make yourself comfortable. You fall asleep. Hours later you wake up and peek your head out from the purse. If you are going to try to get help now's the time. You see that the teacher's desk isn't that far away. You also see an open book bag on the ground near the desk parallel to Erica's. You could try to find your girlfriend Lisa to help you. Or you could ask Stacy for help. On the other hand you might want to stay safe in Erica's purse. What is your course of action?

You have the following choices:

1. Go to the teacher

*Noteb*
2. Climb into the book bag

3. Go find Lisa

4. Seek out Stacy

5. Stay in Erica's purse

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ashley (UN: samiam123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ashley has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1314771-Shes-Hungry-Youre-Shrunk/cid/442146-Where-it-began