*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1326884-Of-Small-Matters
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1326884
A shrinking story of my own design. Read and add at your own risk.

A shrinking story of my own design. Read and add at your own risk.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This has really grown much more than I expected to. But still...not at all what it could be. Some additions have more or less ignored the ground rules I set, and that's okay. I'm not as big an ass as I used to be. Sort of. Anyway...keep adding! If you make a nice addition to mine, I'm more than happy to add to yours, or at least match your addition. You'll notice here and there that clothes might change inexplicably, there might be a family member in one arc that doesn't exist in another, and that's okay for now. I might go back someday and touch things up, but not in the near future.

Time to lay down some ground rules. This is my interactive story, but it is for everyone's enjoyment. That said, I will readily make changes, additions, and deletions at my discretion, for any number of reasons. This doesn't mean I'll be running around going, "SORRY, NEEDS MORE BEWBS."

What I Like
Ass
Feet
Pussy
Vore
Girl/guy
Girl/girl
Coherent writing.

What I Dislike
Guy/guy
Guy/girl
Poor writing
Sudden inexplicable changes
Characters acting unrealistically

Now, just because I dislike something doesn't mean I will automatically take action against it. If the story eventually progresses to a point where interaction with a giant male occurs, I will allow it. Something I won't tolerate is horrid, sobering posts.

'th grl picsk you up & eats you whole THE EDN'

I will get mad. It's not a pretty picture, I DON'T LIKE DOING IT.

Another thing. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE read and remember the chapters leading up to your addition, should you choose to contribute. It's a hassle for me to have to go through and double check everything to make sure Grace, or any other character, is wearing what they were two chapters ago, has the same amount of money, carrying their cell phone, and so on....it's a pain in the ass to baby-sit fictional people, and the last thing you want is for your work to be tampered with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grace is a somewhat popular eighth grade girl. Average height for her age, sandy blonde hair that comes down just to her shoulder blades, and a pair of beautiful green eyes. She's not chubby, but not scrawny, just right. She likes some sports, manages to get decent grades in school, and loves hanging out with her friends. She isn't actively pursuing any guys, though that isn't to say there aren't a few she wouldn't mind being held by. One morning, shortly before the school bus arrives, Grace experiences an interesting change.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1326884-Of-Small-Matters