*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1329173-Fictional-girl-replicas/cid/511180-The-beginning
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1329173
You eat a magic seed; now you can create replicas of fictional girls and possess girls.
Chapter #1

The beginning

    by: Starfighter364
You have just got home from your last day of school before summer break, and your family has to be away for different reasons, meaning you have the whole house to yourself. You open the refrigerator to get something to eat, and you get out an apple. You take a bite out of the apple, but suddenly a ball of light hits the apple, which catches you by surprise and causes you to accidentally swallow one of the seeds, the ball of light had gone into that seed and turned it into a magic seed. You then think about your favorite games, books, TV shows, Manga/Anime, and Cartoons. Your think of a specific girl in one of them. Which category is it?

You have the following choices:

1. Games

2. Books

3. TV Shows/Movies

4. Anime/Manga

5. Cartoons/Comics

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Starfighter364 (UN: starfighter364 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Starfighter364 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1329173-Fictional-girl-replicas/cid/511180-The-beginning