*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1333298-Shrunken-Hell
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Other · #1333298
A criminal dies and is shrunk by the devil.

A criminal dies and is shrunk by the devil.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
It's the year 2022 and 30 year old Cameron Wilkinson is part of a gang that has just robbed a bank, leaving a security guard dead and three other people injured. He manages to escape from the bank but, two days later, the police catch up with them. Whilst trying to get away, Cameron is hit by a bus and killed instantly.

Cameron finds himself being sent to the underworld, where he finds that the devil is actually a rather beautiful redhead. She decides to send Cameron back in time to 2007, when he was 15. She also decides that hell for Cameron, would be to be shrunk and enslaved by his family.

The devil has shown Cameron's family what happens in the future and they accept her offer of immortality and god like powers if they enslave Cameron. Cameron is obviously shocked that his family has turned against him, but his parents tried to bring him up to be an honest person. But finding out he will become a criminal is an even bigger shock to his parents. They did have problems with him from the age of 7, but his behaviour improved. They decide that anything they can do to stop him becoming a criminal is acceptable.

The main characters are:
Cameron, mostly as a 15 year old.
Caroline, 38. Cameron's mother.
Paul, 39. Cameron's dad.
Stacey, 18 Cameron's older sister.
David 17, Cameron's older brother.
Michelle, 16. Cameron's second older sister.

This is another story I'm doing to get stuff out of my head, so it will be pretty graphic and contain chapters that won't be to everyone's taste. It's also another rewrite of a story I did a couple of years ago.
If anybody wishes to add a chapter, you're most welcome. As usual, pretty much anything goes. Chapters must be at least one paragraph and relevant to the wider story. Also, since Cameron is already dead, he obviously cannot be killed off.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1333298-Shrunken-Hell