*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1336129-The-Shrinker-Or-The-Shrunken
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1336129
Who will you be? The person who shrinks people, or the one who gets shrunken?

Who will you be? The person who shrinks people, or the one who gets shrunken?

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
         This is a world where about about forty percent of the population now has a special power. This is the power of being able to shrink other people. Since, there are so many people now that have the power, the thing that most "Shrinkers" us their power for, has become mainstream, accepted, and legal. The thing is to shrink and devour other people. People decided it was a good way to combat overpopulation of the planet.....and world hunger. This power appears in people when they turn fifteen, so the minimum age of people that can be shrunk and eaten is fifteen. It is a common occurrence in high schools, for about one fourth of the freshman class to disappear. Where they disappear to is usually the bellies of upper class men and women. It is illegal for males to eat males, but females eating females is okay.
Rules:
1.) NO Gay stuff. So no guys eating guys;;; girls eating girls is just fine, since it is hot.
2.)No animals. So no, furries, scalies, and what ever else.
3.)The minimum age for characters is 15 years old, the maximum age is 37. When the main character is a guy, there are to be no other guys in that branch of the interactive. If the main character is a girl, there can be only one guy at a time, so if you want to add a second guy, kill the first one off or have him move away or whatever, just, no having two guys in the same scene.
4.)The shrinking power has a minimum and a maximum, no smaller than one inch and no bigger than twenty inches.
5.)Editions are to be written in the second person perspective; example, "You went to find help."
6.)Editions must be at least six sentences long, (i.e. A paragraph). Be descriptive. Description is what gives a story substance. Use adjectives and adverbs, they make a story more in-depth and interesting, like you were actually there experiencing it.
7.)Spell and grammatical check editions before adding them, I will not tolerate misspellings and grammatical errors.

Follow the rules perfectly and I won't delete. Have fun.

         New rules added, now (3/18/08), Rule #8) Be creative with titles of chapters, don't use what the site automatically puts in the blank, because that was the sentence that explained the choice, and that usually doesn't fit in the title blank. So be creative. Rule #9) Space out paragraphs, if you see a paragraph is getting a little long, separate it to make two paragraphs.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1336129-The-Shrinker-Or-The-Shrunken