*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kate: Sweet But Deadly.
  2. Waiting For The Babysitter.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1337874-Fun-With-The-Babysitter/cid/456465-Kate-Sweet-But-Deadly
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1337874
Your parents are going on vacation and they get you a babysitter. She has a special power.
This choice: Kate, 18 years old. A short kind of plump brunette, sweet seeming personality..  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Kate: Sweet But Deadly.

    by: OBusywriter
         Kate was 5ft 4ins, she was actually slightly shorter than you by and inch, (that will change). She had medium length brunette hair, lively C-cup breasts, and nice round ass and thick thighs. She was on the plump side, but she wasn't fat; you liked girls like her. Kate stepped in and closed the door. She had a lot of energy, very cheerful. "We are going to have so much fun," she said as she gave you a big hug. You didn't mind, because she pulled your head down and practically buried your face in her chest. You went and sat down on the couch and she quickly sat down right next to you. Kate then poked you on forehead and said, "Now it's time to get started with the fun games." All of a sudden you felt weird and then you noticed your clothes were getting bigger and baggier, no your clothes weren't getting bigger, you were shrinking. You crawled out of from underneath your shirt and walked forward and got bounced back by what looked like a giant denim wall. You looked up and saw Kate's gigantic smiling face. That wasn't a wall, it was her giant denim jeans covered thigh. From the looks of things, you were now only three inches tall. "What happened," you shouted up to her. "Fun huh, I shrunk you," She giggled. "Why did you do that," you asked. She replied, giggling again, "The games I play with you will be more fun since you are this size." "What games," you questioned, thinking that this could get dangerous. "Well, I have many games that we could play," Kate answered with mischievous smile, "I am thinking of three right now."

What one of the three so called "games" does she choose?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OBusywriter (UN: writerlord at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OBusywriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1337874-Fun-With-The-Babysitter/cid/456465-Kate-Sweet-But-Deadly