*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. At your old job's pantry
  2. The Curse Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1342682-The-Curse-of-the-Were-Fatso/cid/464363-At-your-old-jobs-pantry
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1342682
You are cursed to become a gluttonous monster when the moon is full...
This choice: At your old job's pantry  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

At your old job's pantry

    by: Silverfighter
Oh crud, what the hell are you doing in a pantry? You quickly reconize it to be your old job's pantry. If your old boss catches you here, you're going to have to explain a lot. Luckily, you remebered you left some clothes here by accident one time and ran to your old locker. It still has your things and you quickly slip them on.

Now then, how did you get here? You were just brushing your teeth when you blacked out. Your house is a drive from your workplace and you don't recall coming here.

It was then...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Silverfighter (UN: silverjinzo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Silverfighter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1342682-The-Curse-of-the-Were-Fatso/cid/464363-At-your-old-jobs-pantry