*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1345882-Zoo-Anal-Vore
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Animal · #1345882
Having been locked inside a zoo, the animals show their true features: namely big butts

Having been locked inside a zoo, the animals show their true features: namely big butts

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Having been locked into [enter zoo name here], you, a lowly night watchman/zoo keeper, wander around the zoo. However, many of these animals are hungry, sometimes for more than one thing, and even the herbivores want something a little less bland than grass.

I'll allow pretty much everything. This interactive has grown alot since I first created it, and I have YOU to thank (unless you haven't added anything yet. In that case, consider your 'thank' as a deposit, or credit, or some such financial term)

By "pretty much everything" I mean "pretty much everything". There are a few exceptions. I don't really want:

- Badly written additions. If I'm in a good mood I'll edit one or two so they're better quality. If I'm not in a good mood then I'll probably just delete them. You've been warned; if you want to add to this interactive, try and make it decent quality. Poor quality additions just let people down "Ooh, a new addition!" *glances over it* "Aww... Thats shit."

- Extreme amounts of swearing. The occasional word is fine, and helps with grounding it in reality (although how realistic the rest of the content is is debatable...) but if every second word is a swear, its poor quality. Also, try and keep any ethnic or racial slurs out. They are unwelcome.

- Completely non-nonsensical storylines and going offtopic. I know, I know, this whole premise is farsical, but writing "And Tom was suddenly skydiving, and suddenly he met Bowser from the Mario games, and they played croquet together..." is just stupid. If you really want to make a storyline involving videogame characters playing gentlemanly sports, I'm sure theres an interactive somewhere on this site for that sort of stuff, but it isn't this one.

- Seriously extreme fetishes. Actually, I don't mind, as long as its well written and the title of the chapter makes it obvious what it could be about, incase people don't want to read it.

Note: Used with express permission from Ski_Hawk. He had to delete his variation of this, so he asked me to create it again and "spice it up" a bit.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1345882-Zoo-Anal-Vore