*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1356475-Please-Will-You-Eat-Me/cid/471538-Wanting-To-Be-Food-For-His-Girlfriend
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1356475
All Jason wants is to be a snack or meal for a lovely lady.
This choice: His 21 year-old girlfriend, Amanda, who lives in the apartment with him.....  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Wanting To Be Food For His Girlfriend.

    by: OBusywriter
         Jason shares the apartment with his twenty-one year-old girlfriend, Amanda. Amanda is 5ft 6ins tall with medium length dark-brown hair. She has a lovely and lively pair of C-cup breasts; she has a little extra weight on her, but it is proportioned on her body just right, giving her sweet plump belly and a nice pair of thick thighs that lead up to her nice round ass. Jason knew from the moment he laid eyes on her that she was the beauty that he wanted to eat him if he succeeded, and he did. He had told her all his fantasies about being eaten by her, and she actually told him that the idea turned her on, the idea that she could literally be a man-eater. She knew he was a very successful inventor and said that she would consider it if he succeeded. She said if it happened, she would think on it because of him being the love of her life and all.
         It was a Saturday and Amanda had off from work. Jason had been so loud when he shouted that, she had heard him. "Come to the kitchen Jason," Amanda called to him, "Come and tell me of your new creation." Jason came in holding up the little pill and told her that it was the shrinking pill that he had said to her that he was working on. Amanda smiled, "I was hungry and was going to make lunch. So if you take that pill, in a few minutes I could decide if I want to gobble you up as part of my lunch." Jason said, "Yes you could." Amanda teasingly licked her plump red lips, "Well, take it already, let's see if it works." Jason did as she said, he got a small glass of water and swallowed the pill with it and sat the glass back down. A couple of minutes passed and nothing happened. Jason frowned and said, "Well, either it doesn't work or it will take a little bit more time...oooh." Jason started to feel a little nauseous, then he felt dizzy and blacked out. When Jason woke up, he had shrunk to three inches.

Where was he when he woke up?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OBusywriter (UN: writerlord at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OBusywriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1356475-Please-Will-You-Eat-Me/cid/471538-Wanting-To-Be-Food-For-His-Girlfriend