*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1356475-Please-Will-You-Eat-Me/cid/474710-Jason-Is-In-Natalies-Sandwich
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1356475
All Jason wants is to be a snack or meal for a lovely lady.
This choice: There is a sorority house next to his apartment, lots of lovely ladies there...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jason Is In Natalie's Sandwich

    by: Ashley
         Jason decided that the best way to achieve his own ends would be to go to the sorority house next to his apartment, he was sure he could at least find one person who would want to eat him. As he went over to the house his mind raced with the excitement that was yet to come. The time was around 11:30 none of the girls should be home for at least another fifteen minutes Jason reasoned. He opened the door, surprised that it was not locked, and walked in. As he suspected the house was barren of all sorority girls for the time being. Jason found his way to the kitchen, sat up on the counter, and took his pill. Nothing happened for a moment, then suddenly everything went black.
         Jason awoke not too much later to find that the pill had worked and he was actually shrunk to three inches small in the kitchen of a sorority house right around lunch time. He could hardly believe it. Just then a girl with brownish blond hair, about 5 foot 7, nice face and a great figure walks into the kitchen and notices Jason on the kitchen counter. "My, My," she says," Who are you and what are you doing shrunk on the kitchen counter?" "I am Jason," Jason replies," and I want to be swallowed by a beautiful girl or woman. Who are you?" "I am Natalie," the girl replies, " so you want to be devoured by a female, that correct?" "Yes." Jason responds. Natalie then asks if she might could be that female to devour him. Jason agrees, and Natalie is overjoyed. She then rushes to the cabinet and gets out two pieces of white bread, then she rushes to the fridge to retrieve a slice of cheese, ketchup, a lettuce leaf, and a tomato. Natalie takes all these ingredients and compiles them in the following order. On one slice of bread, tomato, a leaf of lettuce, and slice of cheese. On the other slice of bread she adds more tomato and a lettuce leaf. Natalie then reaches for Jason and lays him upon the lettuce leaf and squirts some ketchup up and down the leaf of lettuce. Natalie then puts the other prepared slice of bread with goods, on top of Jason. "There we go. My sandwich is already." Natalie says with a smile. She then lifts the sandwich and takes a bite with her luscious crimson lips, it misses you and so does the next bite. Yet Jason realizes that he is slipping out of the sandwich ever so slowly but the fact is always there that he might slip out. Natalie takes another bite. One more bite will reach Jason.

What Happens to Jason?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ashley (UN: samiam123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OBusywriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1356475-Please-Will-You-Eat-Me/cid/474710-Jason-Is-In-Natalies-Sandwich