*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. heads will fall
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1359245-Head-swap/cid/473358-heads-will-fall
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1359245
You can swap your head onto different bodies and control them. What will you do?
Chapter #1

heads will fall

    by: The Head Swapper
Your name is Mark. You are a normal 17 year old kid who is focused on one thing, getting home. It is 3 pm and you just finished the school day and you are tired. You and your 5'10 tall blond gal Sarah are walking to your house where you plan to "Get Some" because your parents are out of town. On the way You and Sarah start to argue about which sex has it better and land in a somewhat nasty dispute. Sarah starts bitching about how hard it is to look good for you and you quickly try to recover by saying, "You don't need to look like a slut all the time" Sarah looked as if she was going to rip your penis off and suffocate you with it. She brought down the smackdown with a hard slap. You feel the hand go across your face then feel nothing at all. You try to touch your face, but your hands can't find it. You look to your right and scream in horror. Your body is laying at least ten feet from your head and you can still control it. Sarah looked as if she had seen a ghost. She ran over and stood with her mouth open when you said, "Put me back on my body!!!" She immediately grabbed your head and plopped it on your body. She said to you very simply, "Jesus Christ!"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Head Swapper (UN: riff317 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dayaman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1359245-Head-swap/cid/473358-heads-will-fall