*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1364547-2-Giant-Diapered-Kids
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Children's · #1364547
About 2 Giant diaper kids and their babysitter

About 2 Giant diaper kids and their babysitter

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
The story is about a male teen who is shrunk by 2 kids aged 5 and 6. The Male Babysitter cannot die, but still feels pain. Both kids wear diapers and they like to stuff dolls and other small things in the front and back of their diapers. When you add chapters, please include that they wear diapers.

The Main Characters are:

Matt Corby
Age: 15yrs
Hobbies: Playing Video Games and playing Tennis.
Family: Mother and Father, lonely child.
Other Info: He often has a fetish to turn gay. And likes giants especially being owned by a giant and to be a giant too.

Corey Turner
Age: 5yrs
Family: Mother and has an older brother aged 6
Stuff he likes: He likes to stuff things smaller than him in the front and back of his diaper and pees and sometimes poop on them. He seems to be gay too.

Timmy Turner
Age: 6yrs
Family: Mother and a younger brother aged 5
Stuff he likes: He likes to stuff things smaller than him in the front and back of his diaper and pees and sometimes poop on them. He also seems to be gay.

YOU ARE ALLOWED TO INTRODUCE NEW CHARACTERS TO THE STORY.
YOU ARE ALLOWED ANYTHING IN THE STORY FROM VORE TO CLEAN AND TOILET STUFF IS ALLOWED IF YOU WANT TO. OTHER THAN THAT YOU CAN DO WHAT EVER YOU LIKE.

I CAN GIVE YOU GIFT POINTS NOW SINCE I HAVE GOT 3930GP. SORRY. ADD CHAPTERS PLEASE!! 100GP PER CHAPTER!!!!


ENJOY!!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1364547-2-Giant-Diapered-Kids