*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1366725-Gaining-More-Power
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1366725
The gaining power has fallen into the hands of another girl!

The gaining power has fallen into the hands of another girl!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Note: This is a spin-off of my previous semi-successful story, Gaining Power, so I recommend reading at least some of that story before you read this one.

Note: This story is told in second-person view: therefore, YOU are thrust into the main character's shoes! Enjoy!


Characters:

Jackie: 138 pounds. Been trying to break into the sumo wrestling circuit to avenge her sisters, who were killed by Ann, a sumo weighing in at 586 pounds. She hasn't been able to gain enough weight to qualify, but that's about to change. By her side are her friends Frankie (125 pounds) and Shaina (132 pounds) who are willing to do anything or gain any number of pounds to help their friend.


Nicole: 117 pounds. A stick-like guitarist, who has always wondered how much weight could affect her performance- or those of her bandmates. Her bandmates themselves are Janie, the chubby 165 pound singer; Tess, the slim 121 pound drummer; and Gale, the huge 486 pound bassist, who loves every pound on her body and is trying to gain more every chance she gets. And with her new power, those wonders could become realities...


Jessica: 122 pounds. Trying to break into the modeling life, her weight has always been a hindrance in the world of unhealthy twigs- until she discovered the world of fat models. This new lifestyle is great; Jess loves to eat, she gets all of the hottest clothes before anyone else, and with her new power, she could be the fattest model anyone had ever met!


Katie: 238 pounds. As she loves to eat and loves being fat, the job of a chef is perfect for this pig. She likes to see her customers happy, and to her, they're only happy when they're full and fat. Her dream has come true when she gets the power of weight manipulation, which she can use to increase her customers' appetites or make them fat without making them eat; and it doesn't hurt that the hungry porkers are gonna be getting Katie a nice profit, either...


Sami: 175 pounds. Constantly looking for a job and playing video games almost all the time, Sami has a pretty laid-back life. She lives it while snacking nearly constantly, which has put her on the heavier side. Sami has plenty of skinny enemies who have made fun of her plump weight and are prime targets to test out her new power…


Amanda: 132 pounds. The cool, young teacher at her new school, Amanda wants to use her new power to teach the image-obsessed female students a lesson they’ll never forget; that no matter how badly you tease the chubby girls, your baby fat will catch up with you and multiply a hundredfold…


Lana: 112 pounds. One of the most popular girls at school, Lana’s going to use her new power to boost her own ego and make all of the girls she hates as fat as they can get. But can she pull it off without putting on a few pounds herself?


Christie: 187 pounds. Working at a pastry shop, Christie mindlessly eats the food when she waits for customers to come in; therefore, her waistline is a bit… large, to say the least. But her job has given her a newfound love of eating, and she’s trying to gain more weight so that she can have room for seconds… and thirds… and fourths… and fifths… and her new power can only be a help. Besides, if her customers are hungry, she gets money...

Angela: 105 pounds. An angel bored with heaven, Angela has come down to Earth. However, her friend Matt (the angel in charge of punishing the gluttonous) has given her the gaining power as a parting gift. But one Earth custom is especially new to her- you don't need food in heaven, and it turns out that Angela likes it. Is she ready to become a fat angel?

Lauren: 157 pounds. A competitive swimmer, Lauren has always felt uncomfortable in a bikini due to her size. But now, with the Gaining Power, she can make everyone else so big that she'll be the skinniest girl in the league!

Maddie: 117 pounds. A pirate girl who's always found life on the seven seas stressful. She loves to eat, but never has room for it. One of he rival pirates is so fat that she can barely move; if she can get her other enemies that big, they couldn't fight and she'd be the most powerful pirate on the seas! But when Maddie uses the power, will some rub off on her?

Paige: 476 pounds. Being morbidly obese at high school can be tough. School lunches are always fattening, you don't have any friends, and the lunch tables are going to break under your fat ass if you keep growing. But Paige has loved her fat body for her whole life; she was definitely the only girl who weighed 254 pounds at 8 years old she could think of. At Thanksgiving, Paige gets her own feast. The other girls at school don't aprreciate her lifestyle, but she'll show them...

Lori: 136 pounds. Lori has been mistaken for fat before. After all, with boobs the size of beach balls, anyone would think that some would fill out her belly or ass. But when she discovers that a lot of men like their eye candy big and soft, Lori's on a mission to get huge; and she's bringing her stick-like stripper friend Hillary along for the ride...
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1366725-Gaining-More-Power