*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Exiled
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1368572-SSBBW-World/cid/590321-Exiled
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1368572
Fat women are everywhere and you're shrunk. How can you survive?
Chapter #1

Exiled

    by: MrWriter
The judge slammed his gavel. He shouted, "Your crimes are despicable! I cannot even repeat them because they are so foul! Now... Your sentencing... I think it is fair to say you deserve the most terrible fate of all... You're going to get the worst treatment we've got... You're the only person ever to take this fate. We're exiling you into the fat world. Don't bother to attempt to communicate with them. No one has been able to do that. Enjoy! Mwha, ha, ha! Jerk."

All of a sudden, a tube surrounds you. You feel suction pulling on your face as you begin to move at the speed of light. What terrible fate could possibly await you?

You have the following choices:

1. The mall

2. Taco Bell

3. The pool

4. The bathroom

5. A colossal bedroom

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MrWriter (UN: andrew1000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MrWriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1368572-SSBBW-World/cid/590321-Exiled