*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. (re)search
  2. Flora
  3. Who grows
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1369915-Winx-Expansion/cid/595914-research
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1369915
Make the girls from "Winx" expand in different ways
This choice: Breast expansion  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

(re)search

    by: Unknown
"Interesting... very interesting." Slowly, the leaves of the little plant Flora had just watered changed their color from green to red. This was especially interesting since she used usual water, without any magic or anything. "I need to write that down." she said to herself. Flora's eyes wandered around the room in search of pen and paper, but she couldn't see any. "Maybe under the bed..." She ducked herself too look under, but it was too dark to see anything. She reached out with her hand to feel if there was something as the door opened and Stella stepped in.

"Hey, girls, I've got to showowow!" Quite surprised, Stella looked at Flora's bed which was full of flowerpots with all kind of different plants in them. "Well, next time say something before you bring over some friends for a sleepover, Flora." She looked around. "Where are the others?"

"They went shopping." Flora answered, still trying to grab something. "I stayed because I wanted to do some research on plants I grew in the garden."

"What?" Stella was standing beside Flora now. "They went shopping and didn't tell me? These... Oh, what's that?" A little green bush right above Flora caught her attention. She leaned over and took one of its heart-shaped leaves in her hand. "My, this one's really pretty. What's it called?"

Flora looked up. "Oh, that's a Hermonix Lacasa. Farmer's use it to enhance the milk production of their cows."

"That thing's supposed to make cows produce more milk?" Stella asked, taking a closer look at it. "Looks more like the ingredient of a love potion to me." she giggled.

"Hey Stella," Flora said, looking under her bed again "could you please help me? I search something to write under the bed, but it's just to dark to see anything."

"Strange place to to keep pen and papers, but whatever." She stood straight again, still holding the plant while pointing with the other hand at a lamp. "I'll help you. I just use the spell I came here to show you all. It makes every light source ten times brighter! Watch this: LUX DEKA POTENTIA!"

However, instead of coming out of the hand pointed at the lamp, the spell was shot out from her other hand, hitting the Hermonix Lacasa which began to glow brightly. Letting out a surprised scream Stella went back, but accidentally dropped the plant. Flora, who had lifted her head to see why Stella was screaming, just saw the pot coming and crawled back a bit, just enough not to get hit. One of the leaves, though, which Stella had pulled out as she dropped the plant, landed in her mouth, and still in shock, she swallowed it without noticing. The pot crashed on the floor and broke, while the plant stopped glowing immediately.

"Now look what you've done!" Flora said angrily while standing up.

"Hey, relax! It's just a plant!"

"Just a plant? You... aww..." Flora felt all off a sudden very dizzy and her head began to hurt.

"You all right?" Stella asked worried. "Did the pot hit you?"

"I'm not sure... aww..." Holding her head she felt how she got more and more unsure one her legs. Then... um, good question: What happens then?

You have the following choices:

1. Her breasts grow

*Noteb*
2. Her breasts grow

*Noteb*
3. Her breasts grow(hey, that's what this story's about ;) )

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Linjeda271 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1369915-Winx-Expansion/cid/595914-research