*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mii
  2. Who grows?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1375612-Jungle--de-Ikou-Giantess/cid/521711-Mii
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1375612
Make the girls from Jungle de Ikou grow
This choice: Mii  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mii

    by: Linjeda271
Mii. She was the goddess of flowers, fertility, and reproduction. She was also very busty. Mii was in all the newspapers when she first appeared. All the guys loved her. Especially Takuma Kusanagi. All the guys especially loved her when she had to grow to giant size in order to stop the rampaging Ongo. Everyone was looking at Mii. All eyes were on her. Guys even took pictures of her when she was that size.

The town was full of perverts.

The only way to stop Ongo was to comfort him. With her breast. Takuma was even lucky enough to be trapped inside Ongo when Mii was comforting him. So that meant that Takuma was between Mii's boobs. Mii felt so embarrassed. After that Ongo and Mii disappeared. It's been weeks since the incident.

But little did everybody know, Mii was coming back.

You have the following choices:

1. Mii does the dance and becomes giant sized

2. A monster appears

3. Something else

*Noteb*
4. something else happens

5. some other way to grow

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Linjeda271 (UN: gdesan73684 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Linjeda271 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1375612-Jungle--de-Ikou-Giantess/cid/521711-Mii