*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Nami
  2. Who grows?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1375612-Jungle--de-Ikou-Giantess/cid/526297-Nami
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1375612
Make the girls from Jungle de Ikou grow
This choice: Nami  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Nami

    by: Linjeda271
Nami was Natsume friend. Nami had within her the water spirit, Rongo. Upon doing a dance she would turn into the busty goddess Rongo. Nami used Rongo to help Mii, the flower goddess, fight against Evil Ongo.

It had been weeks since the Ongo incident. Nami was now by the pool. She was thinking about Rongo and the dance. Nami had decided to do a different dance. It involved twists and turns and a lot of other movements. It also had a very strange chant that Nami said.

When she was done with the dance she felt this strange energy build up in side of her. The energy kept building and building. Nami was getting worried. Nami looked down at the ground. It seemed farther away from her. And it kept getting farther. She looked around and saw that everything was getting smaller.

Every thing wasn't getting smaller. Nami was getting bigger. How big would she get?

You have the following choices:

1. 100 feet tall

2. 500 feet tall

3. 1000 feet tall

*Noteb*
4. 10,000 feet tall

5. Much bigger

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Linjeda271 (UN: gdesan73684 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Linjeda271 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1375612-Jungle--de-Ikou-Giantess/cid/526297-Nami