*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1381651-Tiny-Way-to-Die
by chaos
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1381651
You shrink until you disappear forever, what will happen? Now with Harry Potter!

You shrink until you disappear forever, what will happen? Now with Harry Potter!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Welcome to my new shrinking story with a twist.
Your doctor has told you that you are going to be dead soon, not from a conventional illness, but from a new shrinking disease. There’s no cure and no way to know how fast you will shrink. You’re life as you know it is over. So now what? You could lock yourself up and watch as the world grows around you until you vanish forever, but what fun is that. If you’re going to die, you’re going to go out on your own terms. Spend time with your family, put right a wrong, or just go crazy with the one you love. You’re dying so what’s the worst that can happen?


Please add to whatever you can, a few words can go a long way. Good chapters will be rewarded Gift Points as thanks for the contribution.
Anything goes in the story, keep in mind that you don’t have much time and you want to enjoy yourself before you shrink down to nothing. Sex, violence, drama, whatever you want can happen. Don’t let grief put you down, take the world by the horns as you shrink down to microscopic size and then are gone.




Thanks to everyone that adds or just reads Tiny Way to Die. Please review and tell me what you’d like to see more of and remember, you have little time, don’t waste it.


NEW!

I've decided to include a new option, now you can have any character from the Harry Potter series be the unlucky shrinking victim. I'm doing this for two reasons, because I want to and I think it'll be fun. What other reasons do I need? Nothing changes except there is this new option to chose from, you can either use an original character or an HP one. Pick anyone you like and make them shrink down until there is nothing to be seen.

Have fun and enjoy this new magical addition to Tiny Way to Die ^_^
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1381651-Tiny-Way-to-Die