*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. George
  2. Shrunk in the Bathroom
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1389263-Shrinking-at-Sanderfield-Middle/cid/603101-George
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1389263
You shrink in your middle school in the boys bathroom. Anything is allowed!
This choice: George  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

George

    by: Little Man
As a large figure moves across the floor, you turn around and run into a stall. Bad choice. You stand at the botom of the massive toilet as the door opens. You recognize the person as George, he was on the football team. You are paralyzed as his enourmous feet, contained in tennis shoes, near you. He turns around and sits down, simutaneously dropping his pants and boxers to the floor and on top of you. You are knocked down by the soft material and onto the cold floor. You wriggle out of your prison and stand inbetween George's big feet. You need help, for sure, and you want a safe option. If you climb onto his shoe, there isn't much of a chance of him noticin you, but if you climb into his pants and boxers and then try to climb his leg, he might not notice you before he pulls up his pants. . .

You have the following choices:

1. Climb his shoe.

2. climb into his pants.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Little Man (UN: vanillaice365 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Little Man has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1389263-Shrinking-at-Sanderfield-Middle/cid/603101-George