*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1389755-Sexual-Giant-Female-Pokemon
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1389755
You live in a world where giant anthro and normal pokemon live and they love to have sex

You live in a world where giant anthro and normal pokemon live and they love to have sex

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Your named is (insert name here) and you love all pokemon because you live in a world where all pokemon are female and giant and they love to have sex with you.


You can have vore but only if the pokemon has a second stomach so he/she won't die.

UPDATE: You can add magical fruit to make the pokemon bigger
UPDATE: The normal pokemon can talk too.
The main character must be a human so that you can catch the pokemon but only if it wants to.
UPDATE: You can make up new pokemon or new evloutions to this story.
If I see anything that is not about Pokemon I will delete it
I will delete or edit a chapter that does not have an other or a more as the second choice.
I changed the buizal chapter so you can add more pokemon :)
It now can have more pokemon after Frazers he did not add Froslass I did.

UPDATE: I've been getting questions on pokemon who are Male-Only pokemon and I am here to say that every and I mean EVERY pokemon is female reguardless of that it was made to be a speific gender so go ahead and add the Male-Only pokemon into the story cause its fine with me.
UPDATE: 12/10/16 I have now added Alola into the Legendary Section as Gen 7 has come out feel free to also add alola forms to those that have it and if anyone wants one added to an already existing story line Example: Vulpix and Ninetales please email me and I will do so. Last thing is I have gotten rid of the Character name Matt as one story line has made me think its time to let others pick the name, if you want to keep using it thats fine as I made this a 8 years ago. Anyway feel free to now use Alola stuff in my Interactive story. Oh almost forgot to change this you can now be male or female BUT all the pokemon MUST STILL remain FEMALE just because I made a female option does not make it where pokemon can be male.
Ok this isn't really an update but a couple people have said to me wheres the most recent chapter if you read the above update it saids "Legendary Section" if you are confused by this still here is a link to the Legendary choices and the alola section i have not added anything for it yet.
http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1389755-Sexual-Giant-Female-Pokemon...
http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1389755-Sexual-Giant-Female-Pokemon...
Update: 3/17/2017 This is something that I will now enforce if you add to my interactive you may not spam height starting points for chapter addtions they are annoying please keep this in mind as you add to this story.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1389755-Sexual-Giant-Female-Pokemon