*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1391853-Shrink-And-Vore-Done-Right
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1391853
This gives people a grand example of how, shrink or vore, is suppose to be done.

This gives people a grand example of how, shrink or vore, is suppose to be done.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
         The do not add line is gone, so you can add to this interactive.

         This interactive is to show what a true shrink or vore interactives is to be like. This is for the great classic fans of same-size vore and shrink stories. The people that are tired of all the guy on guy stuff. Tired of the cartoon, game, anime, and TV show characters. This is for the people what to bring back the good old days of outstanding real like life interactives, also for people that can't stand all the stupid animals and animal people, also bugs and insects that pollute interactives on this site. This is an interactive for people that want rules and structure that keep the interactive perfect and clean of all the bad things I mentioned.
         If you are lazy and won't make your editions grammatically correct or use spell check programs, do not add, because I am tired of editing. Also do not add unless you have read the chapters that came before the one you are making. I don't what the character to be one place with certain people, then in the next edition, all of a sudden he is in a different place with different people. Don't change names of characters.

RULES: Follow all of them, or I will delete.

1.)NO gay stuff. If the main character of the story is a guy, there are to be no other guy characters. Now if the main character is a girl, it is just fine to have other girls, because girl on girl interaction is awesome. But there can be only one guy in a scene at a time. If you want to add another guy, the first guy has to leave, die, whatever, just don't have two guys in one scene.
2.)Okay this is important, because the things I point out should never be in shrink or vore interactives. The things that are not to be in this interactive never in any other interactive are, cartoon, game, anime, and TV show characters, also animals, animal people, bugs, and insects.
3.)If you want to add a new character, the age range is 15 to 37 for girls and women, and 15 to 26 for guys. Also if a woman is a mother, she has to at least 36, no younger.
4.)The shrunken characters are to be 4 inches in height.
5.)Editions are to be written in the third person. Example, "Jason swallowed her whole. She was delicious."
6.)Editions must be at least a paragraph long, at least seven sentences. They must be good sentences, nothing wimpy like, "He climbed up." That sentence would be better written like this, "He climbed up on the table, but almost didn't make it because he about ran out of energy." Now that is a good sentence.
7.)All editions before they are added, are to be spell checked using a word processing program, not the spell check on this site.
8.)Lastly, when you make a new edition, make a creative title, don't use what it puts in the title blank, because that is the choice was written as, and choice writing doesn't fit as a title.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1391853-Shrink-And-Vore-Done-Right