*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. troll
  2. The Curse
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1399758-The-Outcast/cid/516149-troll
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1399758
A child becomes an outcast, because the child is half human
This choice: troll  •  Go Back...
The "baby" was absolutely revolting. Bowhan covered the child right away, and the child started to cry. Bowhan took a deep breath just before he uncovered the child again. The child was hideously deformed. The child looked more troll like, than human. The troll baby opened its eyes and Bowhan saw his own blue eyes in the troll's eyes. It was his child alright.

Bowhan covered the child again and walked away from it. He paced up and down the room. Though it didn't help him to figure out what to do with it. He could kill it. Though, it is still half human, and Bowhan is sworn to protect humans as he is a knight. He could take care of it himself, but he doesn't know anything about taking care of babies, let alone a baby that is half human and half troll.

He could always drop it off on someone else and let them take care of the baby. Though, who would want something so hideous? Lastly, he could drop the child off in a cave or something and let it fend for itself. Though, the child might not be able to do so and might end up dying. No matter how much Bowhan would like to deny it, he had feelings for the child, because it was his, and he didn't want it to die. What should he do?

You have the following choices:

1. He tries to kill it.

*Noteb*
2. He tries to raise it.

*Noteb*
3. He drops the baby off at someone's doorstep.

4. He let's it fend for itself.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bruce Lee Gifford Jr. (UN: bruce607 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bruce Lee Gifford Jr. has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1399758-The-Outcast/cid/516149-troll