*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. mereperson
  2. The Curse
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1399758-The-Outcast/cid/652199-mereperson
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1399758
A child becomes an outcast, because the child is half human
This choice: mereperson  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

mereperson

    by: Unknown
the baby already had a full head of glossy inky black hair it was already down to it's waist and was still growing,fast...the baby was human down to it's waist where the human part of it sprouted scales of a purple-ish, blue-ish color, like the color of the sky just before twilit.it still had legs but in addition to patches of blue scales here and there it had stripes of silver going down it's sides.Bowan decided to check the sex of the baby... it was male. he quickly swadled the infant in its cloth and ran from the inn and out the gates of the town...

Bowan ran all the way down the path threw the forest and up the hill to the sea cliffs, the he un wrapped the baby once more and said " I am sorry for bringing you into such a world... but there is nothing i can do now...im a famous moster slayer... im not a monster maker." and with that he looked away from the baby and saw a light house, he...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Bruce Lee Gifford Jr. has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1399758-The-Outcast/cid/652199-mereperson