*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Choose your Timeline
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1413582-Your-Own-TARDIS/cid/519458-Choose-your-Timeline
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Travel · #1413582
Ever imagined travelling through time and space to sample different lifestyles?
Chapter #1

Choose your Timeline

    by: Hereward
You wake up one morning finding yourself in a most unusual setting; you are in a bedroom but the surroundings are rather high-tech and at the same time Spartan.

After you get up and get dressed you exit this bedroom and find yourself in a long winding metal corridor, like you get in BBC sci-fi sitcoms. The bathroom is what you'd expect when you go to brush your teeth.

Going down a simple set of stairs you come through a doorway into a very familiar looking setting. You are inside a TARDIS! Not the TARDIS, but a TARDIS.

You go over to the controls and find one set for time travel and another set for space travel.

Tweaking the time controls you decide to go to:

You have the following choices:

1. 21st Century or Later

2. 20th Century

3. 19th Century

4. 18th Century

5. 17th Century or Earlier

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hereward (UN: colin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hereward has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1413582-Your-Own-TARDIS/cid/519458-Choose-your-Timeline