*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1419213-Tiny-Girl-Big-College-Experience
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1419213
Alex is a Tiny girl attending College with all female room mates, 400-1000gp for good add

Alex is a Tiny girl attending College with all female room mates, 400-1000gp for good add

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You are Alex, a special girl who has been very small her whole life. How small? about 1-2 inches, and it has gotten Alex into a whole bunch of trouble. Alex is just entering college and has four other female Roommates.

Stacey: a gorgeous blonde with big boobs, small waist, and a huge booty. her and Alex are very close but she is very ditzy and kinda forgetful, Alex and Stacey have been friends since high school.

Ashley: tall blonde confident and athletic, she likes to get fit and show it off with high esteem. she also has a hidden wild side in her when she thinks shes alone. She is captain of her cheerleading team. Ashley cares for Alex but hasn’t known her for very long.

Melanie: innocent looking brunette with big boobs and an ample bubble butt. She is carefree, pot smoker, and oblivious, the kind of girl who would not care to check her seat. Alex and Melanie get along but Melanie doesn’t like it when her attention is lost on Alex.

Sarah: Dark hair very nice ass, and good boobs. shes a smaller girl but still hundreds of times bigger than Alex. Sarah is very adventurous and smart, but she was also Alex’s bully in high school. Its been a long time since than but they are easily each others least favorite person but connected by mutual friends.


Rules
1. Mainly a butt and fart story (vore, boobs, and feet are allowed but try and bring it back to the main theme)
2. No male interactions
3. Read what was written before you if you are making an addition to the story so it will make sense.
4. All characters are aged between 16 and 40
5. Huge fan of unaware giantesses and prankster giantess
6. please keep it to third person narrative but first person is still allowed
7. Don’t kill off the main character

Have fun! I will be giving 500-1000 Gp points for good adds, few paragraphs and bam! points

IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1419213-Tiny-Girl-Big-College-Experience