*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1421134-Sophmore-shrink
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1421134
A sophmore, Carrie, discovers that her friends have misteriously shrunk in school!

A sophmore, Carrie, discovers that her friends have misteriously shrunk in school!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This story occurs at an after school club (call it what you like). Carrie (our giantess)goes to the bathroom, but when she comes back, she sees that everyone has left! She soon discovers her 2-inch tall friends and decides to advantage of their situation for a once in a lifetime experience.

Rules:

There are no giant guys (except for the shrunken ones) only Carrie and her shrunken girl friends/guy friends.
Carrie can't die(duh)
None of her friends can die(why would she kill her friends when she can use them as pleasure toys? seriously)
Don't end the story
Don't introduce any new characters
Keep Carrie in the school building unless I intend for her to leave, in which case she will go home (and play Super smash Bros. Brawl! :) ).
I will allow the following fetishes:
boob, hand, pussy, mouthplay, unaware(but she has to be aware at SOME point), and insertion
NO FEET, NO ASS

Characters:
Carrie F.
Age is 15, has small A-B cup breasts and has blonde (dyed) hair. She is a sophmore and is good friends with the following:

Jarred, 16, brown hair
Ben, 16, brown hair
Kevin, 14, brown hair
Mary, 15, black hair
Elie, 15, blonde hair
Krista, 17, brown hair
Kait, 14, blonde hair

When you add a chapter, make sure you check your spelling and grammer. Or I will check it/fix it for you! And my interpretation of your addition may be different from yours (I could change your chapter and the fixed product may be different then what you originaly ment to say) so please, CHECK/FIX YOUR F'ING GRAMMER/SPELLING!!!!!!!!

So anyway, enjoy the story!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1421134-Sophmore-shrink