*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It all started with a trip to the bathroom...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1421134-Sophmore-shrink/cid/527787-It-all-started-with-a-trip-to-the-bathroom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1421134
A sophmore, Carrie, discovers that her friends have misteriously shrunk in school!
Chapter #1

It all started with a trip to the bathroom...

    by: Sonicbommer
Carrie (you) was hanging out with her friends at her after school club. You have to go to the bathroom so exit the classroom that your club meets in. You're walking down the hall when you fail to notice a red flash followed by a loud BANG comming from behind you. You go into the bathroom and take your piss. You come back into the classroom and notice that its quiet, tooo quiet. You quickly find out that there is no one in the classroom. "What the hell! Where did everyone go?" You look around the classroom some more and notice a few things. "Thats weird, everyone's stuff is still here. Why would they all leave without their stuff?", you say to your self. " Hey, I know! They must have only temporarily left! They'll be back soon." So what do you do now?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sonicbommer (UN: gameguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sonicbommer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1421134-Sophmore-shrink/cid/527787-It-all-started-with-a-trip-to-the-bathroom