*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. ....armpits.
  2. Naruto's retribution....
  3. Girl options!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1421221-Naruto-Tickling-Story/cid/807058-armpits
by wizkid
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1421221
This Fanfiction, in which the characters of Naruto Shippuden get tickled
This choice: ....armpits.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

....armpits.

    by: Unknown
Naruto take one feather and start tickling Sakura. Sakura Laughing with tears on her eyes. "Na.. Naruto!! Stop it!! Its Tickle!!". " i'll show no mercy!!". Naruto take one more feather and tickling sakura's armpits. "S..Stop it!!" sakura said."Now lets add the feather!!". Naruto call his clone jutsu. 4 Naruto were tickling her armpits and mid-section. " P..Please Stop Naruto!! You must be joking!!". Then Sakura was Unconcious.


1 hour passed...


"Where am i" said Sakura. "You are in the cave" said Naruto."dont say you will tickle me again!!" said Sakura with panic on her face. "Its boring to tickle you again" said Naruto. "Really? Now cut off this rope and let me go!" said sakura. But Naruto just going out of cave without Sakura. "Hey wait me!" said Sakura.Then Naruto came back to the cave with many people."Who are they?.." said Sakura. "They are people who going to TICKLE YOU!!" said Naruto.

The people show their face. who are they??

You have the following choices:

1. 10 Shadow clone jutsu of Naruto!

*Noteb*
2. 10 Girls from Konoha Include Ino!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
wizkid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1421221-Naruto-Tickling-Story/cid/807058-armpits