*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1427552-Anime-Breast-Expansion/cid/3033000-Serenas-new-looks
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1427552
Let your favorite female characters get bigger breast.
This choice: Serena  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

Serena’s new looks

    by: Vincat456
Dawn finds Serena at the beach where she is laying on her stomach sunbathing. Dawn remember what happens when she tested it on her breast and how big they grow when she barley turned the dial. “Serena please don’t hate me.” Dawn says to herself as she points the remote at Serena’s ass but before she turns it Dawn sees a warning label that reads “warning the size can not be decreased.” Dawn turns the dial a little bit.

Serena’s butt begins to grow as she wakes up from the extreme amount of pleasure she is feeling. She looks back and sees her butt in now the size of a graveler.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Dawn turns the dial more.

*Noteb*
2. Dawn walks over and Apologize to Serena.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vincat456 (UN: vincat45678 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Linjeda271 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1427552-Anime-Breast-Expansion/cid/3033000-Serenas-new-looks