*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1430343-shrunk-near-girls-you-know
by stuart
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1430343
What happens when you shrunk near girls you know ?

What happens when you shrunk near girls you know ?

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This story is my first one so I'd like it to be more based on what I like most... So I'll make a few simple rules and give you the first indications about the characters and the situation they're in :


RULES:


* No male interaction whatsoever unless it doesnt really interact with yourself.
* No vore, no anal stuff, no vagina... Only legs, mouth, feet, breast, asscheeks.
* Keep the main character unnoticed for a while (or forever if you like.) and he doesn't really like everything that happens to him and tries to get help eventually...
* The main character can't die being crushed due to the condensation of his body but he can drown or whatever. He hardly gets any wounded but he isnt invincible.

STORY


Richard is a 20 years old student and he has a secret crush for a 19 years old student which he never really had the balls to go talk to. That girl is named Amelie, she's a hot tiny blonde. She's very small and always smiling. She probably knows Richard for seeing him a few times in the same places. She has a boyfriend named David and he's 20 too. A lot of people recognize her because she wouldn't go unnoticed despite her small height and she's very popular.


Richard lives close to her aunt's house and he has 2 cousins. Charlene is age 20 like him and the other one is Tracy (18 yo).
Tracy is very popular at her college and she loves it. She loves acting like a brat and is a typical sexy blonde. She likes to annoy Richard and wouldn't mind having him as her new pet...
Charlene has brown hair and is a bit more down to earth then her sister, still very beautiful and friendly.

Richard's aunt Cathy is very beautiful and mature 41 yo woman who loves Richard.


You can add new characters to the story and Richard can get to other places.


IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1430343-shrunk-near-girls-you-know