*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1430807-A-Transformation-Story
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1430807
You transform into objects and are used or watch other characters without their knowing

You transform into objects and are used or watch other characters without their knowing

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You are a teenager. Your life is relatively normal, life, school, annoying siblings, etc. Like all teenagers you are the center of your own universe. Now take a look from another perspective...

Characters:
Eric - Boy; 16 years old, 5'11" with sandy brown hair and blue eyes. Likes video games, and watching sci-fi. Not a jock but not a geek either. Is annoyed by older sister and two younger siblings. Mother and Father are divorced.
OR
Emily - Girl, 16 years old, 5'5" with short red-brown hair, and green eyes. Hobbies are secretly writing poetry on line and drawing. Hopes to be an art major. Thinks for herself but hangs with the popular kids because...that is the best place to be in high school. Has and older sister that is always busy, and two younger siblings that never shut-up. Mother eccentric and Dad is a looser...

Other Characters:
Dad: Steve Talyor: 49 years old, works in advertisements so lots of travel. Lots of co workers who love and hate him. Physically powerful man works out and has a wondering eye for the ladies. Always buying new gadgets, phones and stuff to show how successful he is.

Mom: Janet Slade: 47 years old, went back to her name. Works part time and also going to school to get a better job. Kind of shy around guys because she feels desperate. A little strung out with four kids and all the other things she needs to do. Physically a Milf because she doesn't eat a lot and is always on the move. Hopes to land an office Job when she graduates soon and get to take things slower, doesn't see kids all that often. She has a lot of cloths and things left over from her marriage because her ex- kept getting her stuff. She has money in her name from divorce but she wants to be her own woman and not a dumped wife.

Older Sister: Cellist: 18 years old, graduating high school. Big into cheerleading, boys, and fast cars. Smart and sharp as a whip. Looks could kill. Doesn't much care for other siblings, they will be left behind when she is out of here and gets her own life. Dad keeps trying to buy her love with cloths and other gifts.

Younger Sister: Courtney: 14 years old. Just staring to understand her self. Body still going through changes. Odd time between cloths and child toys. Keeps taking Cellist and Mother's stuff out of curiosity.

Younger Brother: Sam: 6 years old. Hyperactive. Gets into everything. When Mom isn't home, girls must watch him. Neighbor sometimes baby-sits. What else can I say about a 6 year old?

Neighbors, School friends, anyone you can think of. Dog next-door. It's all there and all can have a part to play.

Note: No one liners.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1430807-A-Transformation-Story