*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Take the box home
  2. Schools out!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1432514-Martins--weird-transformation/cid/537830-Take-the-box-home
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1432514
Martin has managed to turn everyone he knows into the opposite sex!
This choice: Take the box home  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Take the box home

    by: Fitzroy Clement
Martin brings the box home in an inconspicuous way, shuting the door to his room.He opens the box,and lo and behold,another remote. This one came with instructions too(and a notice).

"This device mutates the subject into the opposite gender of what they were.This remote is an astronomical step forward in transgender operations,as the subject will immeadiatly be transformed into their desired body. "


"To operate,just point in direction of participant(with the large black button). The changes will take approx. 20 seconds.To undo, press the green button(clearly labeled UNDO) and to transform current "reality" to as if this person never underwent said operation,press the red button(clearly marked REALITY). The latter must only be done under the participants consent. There is a safeguard to prevent forced reality conversion.

"How the hell would it know if there was consent"?,Martin thought.

He was excited by this remote,it sounds very fun, but who to use it on?

You have the following choices:

1. himself

2. Sisters

3. Parents

4. Friends

5. Strangers

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fitzroy Clement (UN: darkluke at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fitzroy Clement has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1432514-Martins--weird-transformation/cid/537830-Take-the-box-home