*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Choosing sides
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1434579-Star-Wars-interactive-story/cid/581198-Choosing-sides
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · War · #1434579
A interactive story about key Star Wars moments.
Chapter #1

Choosing sides

    by: Wolfwriter
The galaxy is embraced by the turmoil of the Clone Wars. In the midst of the widespread conflict that keeps the galaxy in its iron grip, there is an island of peace, order and calmth called the Jedi Order. With the help of the Jedi, who function as generals in the Grand Army of the Republic (GAR), the clone troopers struggle to repel the mechanical menace of the Confederacy of Independent solar Systems (CIS) and it's endless legions of battle droids. There is also a secret order that operates in the background, and is rumored to consist of former Jedi who have abandoned the Order's beliefs. This order is called the Sith. There are, as the rumors say, only two of these so-called Dark Jedi, but they are rumored to be very powerful.

What side are you on?

You have the following choices:

1. The Republic

2. The Confederacy

3. The Jedi Order

4. The order of the Sith

5. Anything that you wish to add, but isn't included above

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wolfwriter (UN: wolfcommander at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wolfwriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1434579-Star-Wars-interactive-story/cid/581198-Choosing-sides