*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Confederacy
  2. Choosing sides
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1434579-Star-Wars-interactive-story/cid/753369-The-Confederacy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · War · #1434579
A interactive story about key Star Wars moments.
This choice: The Confederacy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Confederacy

    by: Derek Metaltron
You are a member of the Confederacy of Independent Systems, also known as the Seperatists. Comprised of such organisations as the Trade Federation and the Techno Union you and your party believe that the Galactic Republic has become tired and corrupted and a new order must be made to take over in the Galaxy. You are not inherently evil, though the Republic claims you all to be murderers and disrupters of the peace, and you are mostly unaware save for the most powerful in your ranks that your group has been infiltrated by the Dark Lords of the Sith...

So who are you? One of the key members of the CIS Council? Ruthless Droid Commander of the Separatist Armies? A powerful Battle Droid programmed to battle the enemies of the Confederacy? Perhaps a Geonosian, a bat-like short creature who has lost its world to the Republic and is determined to get it back as a loyal survivor of the intial battle of the Clone Wars?

Or you could be some other CIS loyal warrior not as yet mentioned which you feel deserves a spot here?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. CIS Council Member

*Noteb*
2. Droid Commander

3. Battle Droid

*Noteb*
4. Geonosian

*Noteb*
5. Other Options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Derek Metaltron (UN: derekthedalek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wolfwriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1434579-Star-Wars-interactive-story/cid/753369-The-Confederacy