*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1439393-Code-Geass-You-are-the-Rebellion
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1439393
You obtain a Geass. Use it's power to rebel, conquer, or just entertain yourself!

You obtain a Geass. Use it's power to rebel, conquer, or just entertain yourself!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Once upon a mid-day stroll, you happen upon a girl by the name of C.C. After a surprising kiss, you find yourself bound into a contract that gives you an extrordinary power, Geass, a power that lies dormant within the eye and gives the ability to somehow affect the mind. How will you use this newfound ability? Will you follow in the footsteps of the anime, and try to destroy Britannia? Will you climb to the top of the empire? Will you abuse your abilities for self pleasure? It's up to you!


==========WARNING==========

This Interactive may very well include spoilers for the end of Code Geass, and Code Geass R2, the second season currently airing in Japan. If you do not wish to risk being spoiled, turn back now.


Rules
1. For the most part, anything goes. Just keep it withing reason.
2. Don't spoil things for no reason. If the story can go without mention of the spoiler, do it.
3. It takes place during 2010 A.B. a.k.a. Code Geass Universe. Keep in mind, this version of Earth is different from the reality.
4. You play a unique character, by you can use Geass powers from the show.
5. Geass powers follow the anime's guidelines. All Geass powers have faults and weaknesses, and all Geass powers are MIND BASED. (No Superspeed, no Eye Lasers, exc.)


IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1439393-Code-Geass-You-are-the-Rebellion