*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Britannian Soldier
  2. Codename: Geass
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1439393-Code-Geass-You-are-the-Rebellion/cid/544972-A-Britannian-Soldier
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1439393
You obtain a Geass. Use it's power to rebel, conquer, or just entertain yourself!
This choice: A Britannian Soldier  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A Britannian Soldier

    by: Divine Bandit
Wait, could this girl be related to the recent terrorist attacks somehow? You decide to question her to find out more. You poke your rifle into her rib, until she opens her eyes and stares up at you. "Ah, so you're the one..." she says, before closing her eyes and passing out again.

You pick her up, and bring her back to your Sutherland. The higher ups might want to know more about this. As you strap her into the back of the cockpit, you hear the voice of your friend, Hermond, calling out to you. "What did you find? Looks interesting!" he says.

"I found a strange girl on the side of the road. I'm going to bring her back to base for questioning," you reply without turning around.

"That's..." Hermond gasps in shock. You hear his gun being cocked. "Mine. I'm the one who's going to be taking that girl. "

You have the following choices:

1. Let him take her

*Noteb*
2. Take her in yourself

*Noteb*
3. Share the credit

4. Get in your Knightmare

*Noteb*
5. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Divine Bandit (UN: mid-knight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Divine Bandit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1439393-Code-Geass-You-are-the-Rebellion/cid/544972-A-Britannian-Soldier