*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1454465-Faeries-Or-Food/cid/559847-The-beginning
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1454465
Choose to be the Faeries or the Predators or even be a simple observer.
Chapter #1

The beginning

    by: Michael Jackson
You are in the land of Villia a land heavily populated by Faeries which also serve as the main food source for most creatures of the land. Faeries closely resemble eight inch tall young women except for four transparent wings. The predators of the land are varied greatly and some are as simple as animals you know from your world or animals from myth and legend. There are spirits amongst this land that haunt it with their malice and watch over the land unseen by others, You may also be one of these and as these beings you have slight control over the physical realm. Choose now which you are.

New Option: Trow, a somewhat primal species that is half again the size of Faeries and of a more evil disposition. They have an appetite for other sentient creatures, and are a sort of enemy civilization of Faeries / Pixies. Their complexions range from Grey to pale white, and have little variation in hair and eye color. They resemble scaled down humans but very different due to them representing the more primal aspects of their genders. The males are hulking and bestial, and the women curvacious and lustful. Despite the small pockets of Trow life they call civilization being incredibly savage in nature, they're marvelous metalworkers. A trait that has races that would otherwise be leery of dealing with them willing to compromise.

Additional new races in The Trow "Other" option.

You have the following choices:

1. Faerie

2. Predator

3. Spirit

4. Pixie

5. Trow

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Michael Jackson (UN: gooba11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michael Jackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1454465-Faeries-Or-Food/cid/559847-The-beginning