*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. One Night Stand
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1455311-M-for-Mother-In-Law/cid/560804-One-Night-Stand
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1455311
When her son-in-law snubs her after a one night stand, a woman tries to get back with him
Chapter #1

One Night Stand

    by: jjuenger
This story centers around three people, all part of the same family: Henry, his wife Melissa, and her mother Debby. Henry was a 22 year old student. Melissa was a 21 year old clerk. Debby was a 44 year old ex-model with a body that women Melissa’s age would kill for. (For the record, that body runs in the family.)
It was only a matter of time when Debby would seduce Henry. It happened one hot summer night. Melissa was out of town in search of a modeling job. Henry was at home by himself watching TV. Suddenly, he hears a knock on the door. When he opened it, he found Debby, dressed only in a sexy two-piece bathing suit. The two had been making passes at each other for a long time, but Henry thought nothing of them. Clearly, Debby did.
Within an hour, they were in his bed having the wildest sex that either one of them ever had. They continued to have this sex all night long.
When the sun rose, they talked about how each other was in bed. “I didn’t know you knew how to be that wild,” said Debby. “Likewise,” Henry said. “Melissa doesn’t know that either.”
Then Debby asked a question that never should be asked by a mother-in-law: “Do you want to stay inside this body?”
Naturally, Henry freaks out at this question. “WHAT!?!? Are you crazy? You’re my wife’s mother. This shouldn’t have even happened.”
Now, Debby is an emotional wreck. “Did this mean nothing to you, Henry?”
“Please leave,” Henry said as calmly as possible.
“I will,” Debby said. “But remember this, Henry. No man has ever made out with me and just got away with it. I will find some way to get you back for this.” With that, Debby walked right out the front door.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The Next Day

2. One week later...

3. A few weeks later...

4. A few months later...

*Noteb*
5. A year later

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jjuenger (UN: jjuenger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jjuenger has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1455311-M-for-Mother-In-Law/cid/560804-One-Night-Stand