*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456877-Kristis-Power/cid/1584514-Find-another-person-to-grow
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1456877
Kristi has the power to grow the muscles of every boy in high school!!!
This choice: Find another person to grow  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Find another person to grow

    by: scriptboy
Kristi couldn't help but giggle when she saw what she had done to Eric. The boy was simply HUGE! But he was starting to get used to his new size and muscle as he walked into the story to buy new clothes. And, somehow, she was able to make his reality change for him so that Eric's mother thought it was completely normal for the boy to be so huge! His mom bought bigger clothes for him, and and Eric was slowly getting adjusted to his size and strength!

As Kristi walked away, another girl walked up to her.

"Kristi!!!!"

It was Sally, one of her classmates.

"Hey girl! What's up?" Kristi said to her.

"Oh I just got some new shoes! What about you?" Sally said to her.

"Let me tell you a secret! I got this cool new power! It lets me grew the muscles and size on any boy I want! And I can make him as big as I want!" Kristi whispered to her.

"What? No way! Oooh we can have FUN with THAT!!" Sally cheered.

"See Eric over there? That big kid?" Kristi said, pointing towards Eric.

"Ohmygosh! That kid is a giant!"

"I made him BIG like that!"

"OH! Let's go find some boys to grow!!!"

The two girls took their seats near the food court in the center of the mall, right by the large, wide center aisle, where all the people strolled by.

"Oh! I see some teenage boys coming this way!" Sally said, tapping on Kristi's shoulder...

You have the following choices:

1. Kristi grows a younger boy first

*Noteb*
2. Kristi grows a cute teenage boy

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456877-Kristis-Power/cid/1584514-Find-another-person-to-grow