*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456877-Kristis-Power/cid/563900-Kristi-goes-to-the-shopping-mall
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1456877
Kristi has the power to grow the muscles of every boy in high school!!!
This choice: Kristi goes to the shopping mall  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Kristi goes to the shopping mall

    by: scriptboy
Since school was canceled for the day because it was a Teachers' Planning Day, Kristi decided to go to the shopping mall instead. She rode the bus to the mall, and got off at the nearest bus stop. She walked to the mall entrance and proceeded to the food court, which was located at the center of the mall. Since it was late in the morning already, there was a large crowd there already. And, since all other schools were out as well, the mall was crowded with a large number of kids from her school as well as kids from other schools as well. She took a seat at the food court and decided to just look around.

She spotted all kinds of boys who were wandering around the food court, and she pondered who she would change next.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456877-Kristis-Power/cid/563900-Kristi-goes-to-the-shopping-mall