*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kristi goes to the gym
  2. Kristi gets her power
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456877-Kristis-Power/cid/672258-Kristi-goes-to-the-gym
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1456877
Kristi has the power to grow the muscles of every boy in high school!!!
This choice: Kristi goes to the gym  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Kristi goes to the gym

    by: scriptboy
About a dozen or so boys were wandering around the large indoor basketball court when Kristi walked in. There were several bleachers stacked against the wall, so she climbed on the third row and sat down in the middle so she could have a good view of the entire court.

Several boys were just tossing the ball to one another, while others were gathering around the hoop, which was suspended on the opposite end of the court, as they were shooting random baskets. As Kristi scanned the gym, she noticed one boy, who was standing alone, and leaning against the wall. She also noticed that the boy had a rather sad expression on his face. Obviously, something was wrong.

Suddenly, Kristi was able to hear a faint voice ringing inside of her ears as she focused more intently on the boy. It seemed almost as if she was able to hear his thoughts from clearly across the gym! Kristi concentrated harder on the boy, by trying to ignore all other sounds of the other boys shouting at one another along with the sounds of basketballs dropping and being dribbled across the wooden floor.

“I so hate being short…” the boy was thinking to himself. “They never let me play basketball… Why am I so short? It’s not fair…”

Kristi started to feel sorry for the boy. He looked and felt so lonely, standing there all by himself while leaning with his back against the brick wall. Other than that, he was dressed in shorts, sneakers and a jersey, so he was ready to play. So, Kristi figured that he had probably asked several of the other boys to play basketball with them, but they had rejected him because of his height.

“Well, I’m gonna give our short dude a hand…” Kristi laughed.

Even though she was clearly across the gym, sitting on the bleachers, she was still able to use and direct her powers to alter the boy’s body from a distance.

The boy’s mouth dropped wide open when he felt as if the wall started moving. Or, was the ground moving? For a brief moment, he felt his head and his shoulders slide against the brick wall. Then he stood up straight again, when he realized that nothing was moving at all. In fact, his own body started growing!

As the tingling continued, he looked down and saw the ground moving further and further away from him. He started to freak out, not knowing or understanding what was happening at that moment in time!

“Oh my gosh… This can’t be real! Am I growing that fast?” he wondered to himself, as he continued to grow taller.

Then, he looked in front of him, and he noticed that his point of view had changed. The guys on the court suddenly didn’t seem that tall anymore. In fact, he guessed that he was now just as tall as they were now, or maybe he had even passed a few of them in height already!

When the growth suddenly stopped, he slowly walked back on to the basketball court. For some odd reason, nobody treated the boy any differently from before, and everyone thought it was completely normal that he had become so tall within the past few moments!

“Hey, Brian… Do you want to join us?” one of the boys asked him.

“Sure, dude… Let’s play some basketball!” he said, feeling happy that he was now part of the group.

In the meantime, Kristi looked on and smiled as she watched the boy, who was too short to play just a minute ago, now play basketball like he was a part of the group. As she remained seated on the bleachers, she scanned the gym, looking for other boys to transform…
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456877-Kristis-Power/cid/672258-Kristi-goes-to-the-gym