*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456877-Kristis-Power/cid/946958-Make-Eric-grow-out-of-the-stall
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1456877
Kristi has the power to grow the muscles of every boy in high school!!!
This choice: Make Eric grow out of the stall  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Make Eric grow out of the stall

    by: scriptboy
"Oh, Eric!" Kristi grinned. "You just keep on picking clothes that seem too small for you!"

"Uuuhhh, I guess you're right!" Eric sighed, as he got out of the dressing room. "I'll go look for some bigger shirts and shorts. Be right back, sweetie!"

Eric stumbled over to some racks where he looked for some really large size shorts and a few shirts, before he headed back to the dressing room. As he closed the door to the seemingly smaller dressing room, he noticed that the room just started getting ever more cramped.

"Everything alright?" Kristi asked him.

"I guess..." Eric sighed. The big boy was getting tired of continually trying on new clothes, just to outgrow them in a matter of seconds.

Kristi started to notice that, but she wanted to have a little more fun with him for just a few minutes longer.

Eric had taken off his smaller shirt and shorts before he tried to slip into these new, bigger khaki shorts and this bigger polo t-shirt. At first, the shirt was nice and roomy and the shorts fit pretty well around his waist and around his long, thick, muscular legs. Then, just like previously, his growth spurt had begun to catch up to him and his clothes.

Very slowly, Eric's thick, muscular legs continued to grow thicker and wider. filling out the shorts. His chest continued to expand and push out further and sideways, pushing up against the fabric. His shoulders were growing wider and wider, while his lats, his delts, his arms and his neck continued to increase in size as well. All this contributed to his shirt feeling tight in a matter of seconds.

"Oh no... Not again!" Eric groaned.

"What's the matter?" Kristi asked him out loud.

"I'm... Everything is tight again!" he groaned.

And then... his shirt and his shorts ripped all over the place.

Eric walked out the dressing room with his shirt and his shorts, ripped apart....

"Ohhh Eric!" Kristi chuckled...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456877-Kristis-Power/cid/946958-Make-Eric-grow-out-of-the-stall