*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1457899-Fun-With-Possession
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1457899
A teenager gets the power to possess girls bodies thanks to magic pills!

A teenager gets the power to possess girls bodies thanks to magic pills!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Welcome to my story "Fun with Possession" which has over 60,000 views!

A sequel have been made so please help out the story by adding some chapters to the story to make this a fast growing interactive, and play your part in the story.

-Lonedynasty



Link to "Fun With Possession" 2:

http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1595025



The Plot and The Main Character:

Meet Jay, a teenager who is pretty smart and can think on his feet to get out of almost anything. Thanks to a small bottle that had the one and only magic possession pill that he got from an old man at his shop, he now have the power to possess girl's bodies by turning in to his ghost form, body and all and can possess them by going in any opening of their body or he can just fly into them. Using his new found power to have some fun!

With this power in Jays hands, he uses this power to see what is it like as a girl not only that but to get closer to his female classmates from his past middle school in a ghostly way of saying it! And with this power comes the most action packed adventure that Jay have ever had! What will he get himself into? You control what happens.





The rules and facts you should know when adding:

When he possess a girl he haves full control of his feelings and the body he is in.Like he would if he was in his own body, and still acts like himself no matter what body he is in. This means when he takes over a girl he doesn't act like the girl he is possessing by giving in to the girl's personality. He sill likes girls when in a girls body. Jay is the only one who have this power and there can not be other people who have this power. He can leave and enter a girls body when he wants, so it is very easy for him leave a girls body. He can not be trapped in one girls body. Now keep all this in mind!

Jay can not die in the story.
No ending the story.
Anything with sex is fine.
Try and use good spelling.
No making Jay gay as he isn't!
Jay can only possess one girl at a time!
No adding no powers without emailing me about it.
Have fun viewing and adding chapters!



Your free to Email me about the story.

So add some chapters!

Last but not less, have Fun with Possession!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1457899-Fun-With-Possession