*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Second Begining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1459080-Body-Part-Swap-2-The-Sequel/cid/565745-The-Second-Begining
by Smiles
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1459080
Sequel to "Body Part Swap !!PLEASE ADD!!" After your son finds it who knows what happens.
Chapter #1

The Second Begining

    by: Smiles
You've just had you 16th birthday and decided to explore your attic to see whats up there. While looking at all the old things up there, CD players, TV antennas, and OWW!! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT! looking behind you you see the loose board you tripped over. You go over to it and lift it up to find a small box. Lifting it out of the whole you think to your self why there would be a box in the floor of you attic, let alone who would but it up here. Opening it up you see a small piece of paper and another small box. Opening the paper up you see you dad, John, wrote this when he was 18 saying all the things it could do and what he did with it. Setting the paper aside and turning you attention to the other box you open it to find the device that gave your dad the ability to...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Smiles (UN: frogdude at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smiles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1459080-Body-Part-Swap-2-The-Sequel/cid/565745-The-Second-Begining