*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mirrored
  2. The day of anger
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1462078-Cursed-By-Your-Sister/cid/593384-Mirrored
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1462078
You push your sister to far and she decides to put a curse on you....
This choice: your yourself but not yourself  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mirrored

    by: ghossedwriter
You wake up the next morning, and you feel fine like always. Strangely though, your room doesn't look anything like it should. Instead of posters of the Los Angeles Lakers (you've been a big basketball fan for as long as you can remember) on the walls of your room, you instead have scrolls of symbols and letters and numbers which made absolutely no sense at all.

As you get out of bed and look around, your clothes in your closet have also changed. The clothing you had has been replaced by goth-like black sweaters and... a Halloween sorcerer's costume?

Thinking this is too weird, you walk down the hall to your older sister's room and knock on the door. The door opens, and your older sister is still sleeping on the bed (which is strange, because she always got up before you), and her room looks... completely normal?

Then you figure out what happened. Christy must have somehow switched lives with you!

While you were pondering this event, Christy wakes up, startled to see you. She says:

You have the following choices:

1. "It looks like the spell worked successfully."

2. "Why are you in my room, you freak?"

3. "Who are you???"

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ghossedwriter (UN: ghossedwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CelesteIrving has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1462078-Cursed-By-Your-Sister/cid/593384-Mirrored