*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1463238-Loveless-Your-Story
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1463238
Fall in love as you enter this world of intrique

Fall in love as you enter this world of intrique

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
In the world of Loveless, you discover you are a part of a terrifying conspiracy. You meet with someone who immediately declares their love of you and never wants to leave your side. Now the two of you must work together in the battles to come.

In Loveless, battles are done between couples (both straight and homosexual). One is called the Fighter Unit and must protect the other, the Sacrifice. The Fighter does all the battling in hopes to defeat the enemy couple, while the Sacrifice must endure all the damage for his/her Fighter Unit. Damage is done in the form of chained bondage that does damage on a mental scale and can kill the Sacrifice if it becomes too much. Without the Sacrifice, the Fighter Unit is powerless. Battles are done with spoken words to cast spells.

Also that should be noted is cat ears and tails are part of those who are still virgins. After sexual intercourse of some sort, they are shedded off.

Now the question is...where do you fit in this battle?
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1463238-Loveless-Your-Story