*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1465448-Big-Baby-Academy/cid/573221-The-Freshmen-Orientation-Girl-Version
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1465448
A school for those young of mind...and great of girth
This choice: Girl  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Freshmen Orientation (Girl Version)

    by: Silverfighter
"Welcome, freshmen!" smiled a fat, yet pretty woman with long black hair and glasses. "My name is Mimoshi-sensei, and I am your class supervisor,"

You look around, seeing a bunch of boys and girls your age, dressed casually. Obviously uniforms haven't been handed out for this class yet. It was quite a trip to get here to this part of Japan, but this school looks pretty good.

"Now then, you will attend to several rules," said Mimoshi, as she waddled back and forth.
"1: You will wear your school uniform everyday. We will not tolerate anything else. 2: Curfew is at 9:00 PM sharp!"

You hear a bunch of groans from all the students.

"3: You will obey your instructors. You will do what they say and eat what they say," said Mimoshi.

Ok, that last part was kind of weird.

"4: If you require assistance, talk to one of your teachers for help,"

Well, that's obvious.

"5: You will not head for the upperclassmen part of the school until later in the year when you will be able to fit with them better," finished Mimoshi. "Now then, you will be handled your dorm settings. You'll find your uniforms there,"

You are given a tag and it says, "C-5," You look at a directory and find its location, before you head there.
**************************************************************************** ***********************
Once you arrive at Dorm C, you look for room 5.

"Oh, you're looking for your room?"

You blink and turn to see a cute red-haired boy with a French styled outfit and looking a little short than you.

"Wait...this is a co-ed dorm?!!!" you shout.

"Oui, I guess so," said the boy with an unnerving smile, "My name is Jacque," You tell her your name, before you say what room you're looking for. "Zat's next to my room," she says, before the two of you find rooms five and six. You shrug, figuring even if this is a co-ed dorm, you both have seperate rooms. You step inside, but your eyes widened...your room looks like a nursery!

"What is zis?!!!" shouted Jacque, before you run out and take a peek. His is the same, except blue instead of pink. The rooms are fashioned like they're for babies...no rather, babies who would be your size, except a lot bigger! What's going on?!!!

You then see a box on the crib in your "room" and open it to find an extra stretchy diaper and a pink baby tee. Just what kind of school is Milkroot anyway?!!!
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Silverfighter (UN: silverjinzo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Silverfighter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1465448-Big-Baby-Academy/cid/573221-The-Freshmen-Orientation-Girl-Version