*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In the beginning it begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1473825-A-Time-to-swap/cid/679313-In-the-beginning-it-begins
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1473825
You are swept back in time 20 years into someone else's body with the power to swap bodies
Chapter #1

In the beginning it begins...

    by: Federation
It was a nice day. The birds were chirping, the sun was shinning, the wind was blowing through the leaves of the trees.

Stopping for a second in front of the old hospital you look up at the proud old building. Earlier that month they had finally finished building the new hospital just up the road. The last patients had been moved out just the day before. Going up the walk you decide to take a look around inside. As you open the door you are hit by a gust of wind that seems to be blowing you inside. Holding on for your life you try to pull away. Unfortunately the tired old doorframe gives under the stress and you are swept inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Opening your eyes you notice that your are still in the old hospital. The odd thing is that all around you people are moving about as though the hospital was still active. Confused by this you shake your head and look at the clock and see that the time was now 7:00 PM. Beside the clock you spot a calendar that joyously states that the year is 1988.

Starting to freak out you look down and discover that your are in the body of...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Federation (UN: mystarfleet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Federation has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1473825-A-Time-to-swap/cid/679313-In-the-beginning-it-begins